Trending in Support
Do you want to display information about COVID-19 and how it relates to your business? Do you want to link to a blog article? Display special hours for your business? We have been working with many local businesses lately creating alert banners that you can a message that displays across the top of your website. You have the ability as well to turn it on/off so you can use it again in the future. If you are interested in an Alert Banner, please contact support today for an estimate.
Google will be updating their search algorithm in September. This will give priority to responsive websites. As more people are relying on their websites and needing to communicate to their customers and potential customers virtually, this may be something you want to strongly consider. If you do not have a responsive website (this is different from a mobile site), please contact support today today discuss making your site responsive this summer.
Are you managing your Google My Business listing? As businesses are having to rely on the virtual side of their business even more, your connection to Google is more important than ever. If you do not have a GMB listing set up and would like us to help you, contact us today for more information.
- Add a Make a Donation button.
- Add Buy a gift card buttons.
- Add reservation, scheduling and appointment software links or widgets.
- Add a newsletter signup widget or popup from your mailing list service.
- Adding password protected pages to access online classes or downloadable files.
- Custom online forms for registrations, enrollment, or employment applications.